Additional Services

We moved from Indiana to Arizona and what a nightmare experience! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage- CSI pros handles their claim process, they are not much better.

They showed up in a Budget truck for pickup and delivered in a Mayflower truck- they don't even have their own vehicles. Before the budget truck arrived, there was a guy parked in our apt. complex parking lot smoking a joint in his car. When the Budget truck arrived, he got out and he was one of the guys moving our stuff!

The price increased 4 times before the truck ever left the parking lot! They lost 21 boxes, a 12x20 outdoor carpet, a floor lamp, and numerous items. Multiple items were broken, including our 55 inch Smart TV. The frame was bent and the LCD screen cracked- ruined.

At 60 cents a pound insurance, that covers nothing! This moving company is careless, reckless and even worse- they called me the next day to see if I had someone elses scooter! CSI Pros handles their claim process, after spending an hour and a half to 2 hours uploading pictures, bill of lading etc... they denied my claim stating they didnt have any proof.

After emailing them, they stated they took the information the carrier gave them, and didn't even bother looking at all the information I provided. Thus, I had to fight with them too! Initially, they offered me a little over 100.00, at the end of the day, after my complaining and fighting with CSI Pros, they offered me a measley 591.00 if I would agree to stop filing complaints and writing bad reviews, I told them to take their money and shove it!

I'd rather write my reviews and file my complaints in order to keep others from experiencing what I did with this company! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage, unethical, poor business practices, you'll be sorry if you hire them!

Review about: Executive Moving And Storage Long Distance Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service, Reckless treatment of property, Loss of 21 boxes, Entire experience, Damage and loss of items.

Comments

The same happened to me. Price doubled, furniture delivered in pieces, boxes shredded and items missing. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY !!!

cinder465

lynn922 let's compare notes!

Issue has been resolved to my satisfaction

to lynn922 #1459951

Would enjoy hearing how they resolved your matters.

Issue not resolved, legal action pending

to lynn922 #1501241

says on 10/10/17 that your issue wa resolved. Can you explain?

How did they resolve for ou? Curious because I settled too...just wondered how you did it.